2011年9月8日星期四

HQEW.net Offers a Good Chance to Try!



“I’m not afraid of failure, but fear of no chance to try!” Jimmy Choi, CEO of Ariat Technology Limited, said.
Specializing in providing the best quality  electronic components, Ariat Technology Limited has built up its reputation in the electronic components field. With the rich experience in IC parts trading, aiming to provide the customers with first-class technical support and services, Ariat has cooperated with domestic as well as foreign well-known manufacturers and agents. The main brands of the company to offer are as follows, ATMEL, TI, FAIRCHILD, AD, MAXIM, NXP, ON, INFINEON, ST, IR, NS, TOSHIBA, XILINX, LINEAR and so on.
Being one of the quality suppliers of HQEW.net, Ariat is quite satisfied with this platform and believes it will help to take its business to new heights. “As a businessman, I’m afraid of no chance to try! Doing foreign trade is a big challenge for me, since there are plenty of barriers, like communication problems. And then, HQEW.net comes to me. Although it is quite unfamiliar for me at first, I think it’s a chance for me to expand the oversea markets.” Jimmy Choi said.
Supported by Chinese government and Huaqiang Holdings Limited, a group with good fame in China, HQEW.net is an ideal choice for people to do their foreign business better, and Ariat insists this choice as well. “The backstage of it is very powerful and the functions are so concise that we can handle our business well. Since it is really good and promising, I have recommended it to my friends.” Jimmy added.
Being always patient to customers and ensuring products’ quality, Ariat Technology Limited has done its business in many countries, including America, Britain, Korea, Singapore and Malaysia. “With the service concept—customer first, service foremost, in our mind and offering the customers the quality parts, we have faithful customers. And now, we join HQEW.net, I believe it will help me to attract more potential customers and do my business better. Therefore, cooperation with it makes me more confident in doing the foreign trade.” Jimmy further said.

FROM http://www.hqew.net/article/showdetails-article-322.html

没有评论:

发表评论