2012年5月8日星期二

Best Electric Gel Nail Drill Tool


PEN SHAPE ELECTRIC NAIL ART FILE DRILL TOOL + 6 BITS
I just got this gel nail for several month, i think it is the a powerful and best gel nail product i have ever used.
First of all, let me say this: I am not a nail technician. I honestly don’t even know which metal bit I am supposed to use. However, this drill worked exactly the way I was hoping it would. I like my artificial nails to be short. I mean ultra short. Why even have them? Well, I also like to wear nail polish and my own nails bend too much to keep polish on. I like being able to shorten my nails to: 1) extend the time between fills; and 2) make sure I have my nails the length I want them prior to going to the salon. This drill lets me accomplish my task quickly and efficiently. I am also able to file down the thickness of the nails easily. (I did stop at Sally’s to pick up a good filing board and one of those buffing foam things.) The price is just right on this drill, the color is great, AND it came with all sorts of bits. Don’t tell anyone, but I also used this for one of my crafting projects when I need to sand down some edges. :)
Features:
1.100% Brand New
2. Light-weight design for precise operation
3. Sutiable for Professional salon, Studio or Home Use
4. Suitable for pedicure and manicure
5. Quiet and Smooth
6. Portable & Easy to carry out
7. Multi use: carving, engraving, routing, grinding, sharpening, sanding, polishing, drilling and so on
8. The nail file can be used for natural nails as well as artificial nails
best gel nail drill
best gel nail drill
Specification:
1. Variable speed control: 3,000 RPM up to 13,000 RPM
2. Voltage: 110V 50-60Hz
3. Size: 16cm (L) x 2.4cm (Diameter)
4. Color: Pink
Package includes:
1 x Electric Pen-Shape Nail Drill
1 x AC adapter
6 x Bit Acrylic UV GEL
1 x User manual (in English)

没有评论:

发表评论