2012年5月3日星期四

The Most Powerful Nail Art Product, USpicy 36W Nail Dryer Gel UV Lamp


I have just started using the Gelish line in the past few months, and this nail lamp ,  USpicy 36W Nail Dryer Gel UV Lamp White US Version from http://www.amazon.com/USpicy-Nail-Dryer-White-Version/dp/B004K0CRIY...
is ideal for fast and complete curing. The automatic timer feature is really nice, and I can just press the nail lamp on
button and know that the lamp will turn itself off after the right amount of time has passed. It stays off until I am ready to cure the next polish layer. The placement of the bulbs inside the unit ensures that all your nails, even your thumb, cure at the same time. The opening is also shielded well so that even if you look down at your hand while it's inside the unit, you won't hurt your eyes.


When I first started out, I tried to get by with just a 9W lamp. It took five times as long, and I would still have trouble with the polish lifting within a few days because it hadn't fully cured. When I saw this model for only $10 more than my 9W, I purchased it right away. From the very first time I used it, I could feel how much harder the polish set, and in a fraction of the time. I didn't have any problems with lifting anymore. Since professionals in my area charge $40 for a gel polish application, this unit paid for itself the first time I used it.

I've never painted my own nails, clear polish maybe but that's it and I was tired of paying the salon prices for Shellac. I tried it for the first time tonight and worked perfectly... The polish is def thick. Make sure your hand is flat while under the lights so the polish doesn't slide to one side or the other. Make sure you get the ends to seal it in. We are having a girls’ night tonight, so my friends and I can use this nail lamp to improve nail art effects together.
see my nail polish work:

没有评论:

发表评论